The Vessel Rodney Fox
Well she's arrived!
Say hello to the new Rodney Fox Shark Expeditions vessel, we cannot wait to have you onboard!!
After our special renaming ceremony on Sunday 6th October 2019, we revealed to all that our boat is called the 'Rodney Fox', yes we agree, what better name could it have been :-)
So, some info on the fabulous Rodney Fox:
- 32m in length
- 7.6m wide
- spacious dive deck with upper deck for shark viewing
- open plan saloon and galley
- has 9 guest cabins with a maximum of 18 guests onboard
- TV and DVD player in each cabin
- up to 7 crew to cater to your every need and show you our wonderful sharks
- brand new tender boat for island tours and sea lion snorkels and dives
- 3 decks of loveliness for you to have the best time on
Our guest cabin compilation is:
- 6 double/twin top deck with doors directly onto the deck
- 2 lower deck twin singes
- 1 top deck master ensuite
We can't wait to welcome you onboard!
The Rodney Fox At Sea